Thursday, September 13, 2007

A BLESSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday we found out that we are expecting our second child. Yes, I AM PREGNANT! It´s a gift from God to us! We are very very very happy to recieve this baby.

Next week we will go see my doctor and we will find out the due date and more information. I´ll keep everyone posted.

For all of you that know about honduran food, lately I have been getting sick when I eat baleadas (one of Adam´s favorite food). So, no more baleadas for a while.

4 comments:

Hinckley said...

Marcela!!!!!!!!!!!
O wow! Congratulations!!! A big hug for you and the little baby in your tummy!!!
Love,
Michelle
...I have to go call Daniel!!

Jennifer Perone said...

YAYAYAYAY!!! I can't believe I just asked you that a few weeks ago!!! OMG!!!! I'm SOOOO Excited!@! and you'll be here!!! YAYAYAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Praise God!!! I miss you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Marce Felicidades!!!!!!!!!
Que emoción!!!! Estoy tan alegre!!!
Que felicidad!!!! Bueno y ya empezamos a rezar por un miembro más!

Te quiero mucho y te mando un abrazote!
-Maria Victoria
ps saludes a Adan y a Maria Teresa :)

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness!!! Congratulations to you and your family!! Wow...you are such a good mama I know you must be so excited about adding to your family! I'm so happy for you! Sending you hugs and kisses!

PS--too bad about the baleadas... :)